Accounting + Finance
Uniondale, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Our client, a successful Long Island CPA firm that specializes within the real estate industry seeks a senior accountant to provide paperless financial statement audits, reviews and compilations for real estate entities. Assigned clients are of a single group, Cooperatives and Condominiums. AICPA industry standards applied are Common Interest Realty Associations (CIRA).
Compensation : $ - $
Job ID : 6820
- Prepare certified financial statements with schedules and footnotes for Manager review.
- Prepare and complete required audit programs and checklists using PPC ESmart Tools.
- Post client's trial balance into Thomson Reuters' products.
- Acquire confirmations for bank, mortgage, legal and insurance.
- Prepare and maintain schedule of client's fixed assets.
- Conduct necessary field work required for the audit.
- Prepare budgets and forecasts.
- Prepare Federal, State, and Local income tax returns using Thompson Reuters' UltraTax.
- Prepare tax deduction excel model.
- Willingness to attend and present at shareholder meetings.
- Perform paperless financial statement audits of entities operating in the Real Estate industry throughout NYC area in a manner that promotes efficiency, accuracy and professionalism.
- At least four years of prior experience
- Strong interpersonal, customer service and communication skills
- Ability to handle fiscal information with sensitivity and integrity
- Ability to meet deadlines while multi-tasking
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Willingness to learn and/or improve on the above skills
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.