Florham Park, New Jersey
SHARE THIS JOB
A private equity backed, fast growing insurance company is looking to hire a 2-4 year Senior Accountant.
Compensation : $80000 - $85000
Job ID : 14160
- Post checks and ACH/wire payments to all policies, issue RP checks to agency and finance company
- Research payment discrepancies on past due policies and do customer reconciliations as needed.
- Issue payments to all carriers, issue direct bill payments to agencies.
- Prepare and process vendor payments.
- Reconcile monthly statements and clear discrepancies as needed.
- Direct bill reconciliations
- Bank reconciliations
- Semi-monthly & bi-weekly payroll journal entries
- Surplus lines reporting to state (filing and paying as needed)
- Month end processing: prepare & pay producer commissions, enter necessary journal entries, run necessary reports for the Controller as needed
- AMS360 software exposure preferred
- BA in Accounting or Finance
- Excel skills
- 2-5+ years of accounting experience
- Insurance experience required, preferably Property & Casualty
- Detail oriented
- Deadline driven
- Able to work independently, and collaboratively
- Strong interpersonal skills