Accounting + Finance
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
A prominent REIT is looking to hire a talented Senior Accountant.
Compensation : $110000 - $120000
Job ID : 15509
- Coordinate and correspond with asset managers and property managers to perform analytical reviews of the property financial results, ensuring compliance with US GAAP. Understand activity and changes of actual results vs budgets and prior periods.
- Assist in month-end and quarter-end close and consolidation of entities. Additional month-end duties include bank reconciliations, AP accruals, legal accruals, and G&A accruals / analysis.
- Present operating results of property portfolios to the CEO and CFO.
- Prepare board of directors and investor presentations and supplemental financial reports.
- Participate in disclosure committee and audit committee meetings
- File SEC documents, including Form 8-Ks, 10-Qs, 10-Ks and proxy statements
- Assist with the investor calls / earnings release scripts
- Assist with internal and external financial audits
- Assist in managing the disbursement and reconciliation process for capital improvement projects
- Coordinate and deliver reporting requirements to lenders
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required
- Public Accounting experience a plus
- CPA and/or parts passed preferred
- Prior real estate experience preferred
- Proficiency with Excel
- Yardi accounting system experience
- Anaplan reporting tool system experience