Englewood, New Jersey
Daily responsibilities will include working through their treasury system to handle bank recs and accruals, handling journal entries, bill coding, handling accounting entries in their accounting software (Rent Manager), managing their general ledger, and working closely with their various property managers to report transactions tied to their properties.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 2-15 years' of corporate accounting experience handling journal entries, general ledger activities, bank recs and accruals, etc.
- Real Estate or Property Management accounting background is a plus but not a requirement
- Desire to roll up sleeves in hands-on collaborative environment and a passion for learning/taking on new responsibilities
- Strong communicator and someone with strong track record in team environment