Senior Accountant - Real Estate
Accounting + Finance
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Prominent privately owned real estate firm with over $50 Billion in assets is looking to add a Senior Accountant to their corporate accounting team. Located at the corporate HQ in New York City, the Senior Accountant will report to the Assistant Corporate Controller.
Compensation : $85000 - $100000
- Prepare detailed monthly, quarterly and year end work papers, including account reconciliations
- Review and analyze the general ledger, financial statements and prepare appropriate accrual and adjusting journal entries in accordance with GAAP
- Assist in the month end, quarter end, and year-end closing processes
- Analyses each entities’ financial results and complete the quarterly and annual consolidation in order to prepare reporting for executive management and third-party business partners.
- Assist with the external auditors on all year end financial audits.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- 3+ years of experience in either Public Accounting or Corporate Accounting.
- CPA preferred.
- Strong systems skills that include Excel and knowledge or a large ERP system (PeopleSoft, NetSuite, JDE, etc).
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.