New York, New York
- Act as one of the primary liaisons between the corporate accounting group and affiliated subsidiaries.
- Prepare books, records and monthly reporting packages for the administration of certain entities.
- Prepare management fee and incentive allocation calculations for certain affiliated funds / entities.
- Prepare detailed accounting memorandum on transaction related activities, including consolidation accounting, revenue recognition and investment fund/entity analyses.
- Prepare revenue and balance sheet analytics and provide explanations for significant variances.
- Prepare and maintain internal control documentation.
- Coordinate activities of internal and external auditors.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting
- CPA or parts passed strongly preferred
- 2-4 years of public accounting and/or private accounting experience.
- Extensive experience with various fund accounting and reporting matters (i.e. – fair value).
- Knowledge of the investment/asset management industry
- Investran software exposure
- Knowledge of IFRS is a plus
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.