Accounting + Finance
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
A hyper-growth, publicly traded Technology/Luxury Services Company is looking to add a Senior Accountant to their corporate accounting teams. Based in New York City and reporting to the Senior Manager, Corporate Accounting, the Senior Accountant will be responsible for:
Compensation : $100000 - $115000
Job ID : 14702
- Assisting with the month end, quarter end, and year end close as well as the consolidation process.
- Managing, training, and developing a team of 2 people.
- Being a key contact with the external auditors for the quarterly audit review as well as the year-end audit.
- Assisting the SEC Reporting & Technical Accounting Team in the drafting of the 10-Q and 10-K.
- BS in Accounting.
- 3+ years of experience in either Public Accounting or the Corporate Accounting department of a Publicly Traded Company.
- CPA is required.
- NetSuite is preferred, strong Excel skills are required.