Senior Accountant/Accounting Manager
Accounting + Finance
SHARE THIS JOB
A prominent private equity firm in Greenwich CT is looking to hire an Accounting Manager to join their Accounting & Finance team.
Compensation : $125000 - $155000
Job ID : 19872
- Responsible for overseeing and reviewing fund accounting deliverables from external administrator including valuations and financial statements associated with fund reporting close periods
- Maintain and oversee budgets for funds
- Liaise with internal teams such Client Service, Compliance, Legal and the Deal Team
- Assist with internal quarterly reporting of Funds' assets and revenue figures
- Assist with resolution of all investor queries
- Accounting degree required
- 5-8 years of experience in a top tier public accounting firm with asset management clients or in a fund accounting position
- CPA license is a plus
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.