Senior Accountant / Analyst
Accounting + Finance
Englewood, New Jersey
SHARE THIS JOB
Rapidly growing family office in New Jersey with a very diverse portfolio is looking to add to their team as they experience tremendous growth
Compensation : $85000 - $100000
Job ID : 16609
- Prepare and analyze monthly financial statements provided by third party managers and journalize into our company files.
- Ensure all U.S. GAAP adjustments are recorded on a monthly basis.
- Prepare and review close accounting workbooks for various entities including bank reconciliations, accruals, reconciliation of account balances to supporting schedules and entering any required journal entries identified.
- Prepare supporting schedules for auditors and responding to audit inquiries
- Assist with any new projects or process improvements
- Work very closely with C-Suite and Management to come up with new processes as the company grows.
- 1-6 years (sweet spot is 2-4) of hands on operational accounting experience - open on industry
- Desire to roll up sleeves in a hands-on collaborative environment and a passion for learning/taking on new responsibilities