Senior Accountant - Energy Provider
Accounting + Finance
SHARE THIS JOB
Renewable Power and Infrastructure Company is seeking a Senior Accountant.
Compensation : $90000 - $120000
Job ID : 26147
- Manage and be responsible for day-to-day accounting operations and month-end close.
- Ensuring timely and accurate reporting in accordance with US GAAP accounting standards.
- Perform account reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts across various subsidiaries and investigate and resolve reconciling items.
- Perform and review monthly bank reconciliations for various project entity bank accounts.
- Assist with analyzing balance sheet and income statement accounts, determining variances and trends and report to management.
- Develop and implement more efficient and accurate operational processes and initiatives that improve accounting processes, while maintaining and enhancing business reporting initiatives.
- Have at least 2 years of relevant general ledger accounting experience in complex accounting environment
- Preferably have Public Accounting experience
- Have a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in Accounting
- Preferably be a CPA or CPA candidate
- Have knowledge of GAAP and other applicable regulatory rules, regulations, and requirements