Senior Accountant - Fund Controller
New York, New York
- Spearhead all accounting, operational and reporting functions for a set of complex real estate funds.
- Manage third party administrators, review monthly and quarterly books of the funds.
- Coordinate year-end audits, and determine the appropriate accounting treatment for all transactions.
- Work closely with property and operational teams.
- Manage valuations of underlying investments and field and respond to investor requests.
- Approximately 4-6 years of fund accounting from a similar fund and/or audit experience from a CPA firm with a focus on real estate investment funds
- CPA license
- Strong Excel skills
- Team plyer mentality and strong work ethic
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.