Senior Accountant / Manager - EHP Hospitality
Accounting + Finance
Englewood, New Jersey
SHARE THIS JOB
Rapidly growing family office in New Jersey with a focus on Real Estate investments is looking to double its portfolio and grow their team accordingly. Additionally, they want to continue to build out an entire Hospitality Accounting/Finance function.
Compensation : $90000 - $12000
Job ID : 17009
- The Senior Accountant/Manager will assist with planning, directing, and producing accurate and timely financial data from which informed management decisions can be made. Safeguard owner assets by creating and maintaining sound internal control systems.
- Manage the daily operations of the corporate G/L accounting team including all phases of the full-cycle accounting process, financial analysis, team communications, training, mentoring and counseling.
- Support the Controller and General Manager(s) by direct preparation of monthly and annual reports, summarize and forecast revenues, expenses, and earning based on past, present and expected operations.
- Ensure compliance with corporate policies and procedures and all applicable laws.
- Ensure the collection and payment of applicable local, state, federal taxes, accounts receivable and payable.
- Ensure proper application of accounting standards to inventory, deferred income, revenue recognition, accruals and other GAAP financial standards
- 4+ years hands on, in house, operational accounting experience
- Experience with Hospitality industry a plus
- Ability to work in a lean, fast paced environment with a rapidly growing portfolio
- Familiarity with process/procedure improvement desired