Accounting + Finance
New York, New York
Provide accounting oversight, administration, regulatory reporting, and third-party oversight of service providers for the registered mutual funds and collective investment trusts.
- Oversight procedures administered by the Mutual Fund Administration group on a daily and monthly basis. This includes multiple daily reconciliations including daily position & market value reconciliations versus the accounting agent, and section 18 compliance
- Preparation of daily fund cash flows
- Coordinate receipt of all daily broker/fair value prices for manually priced securities. Preparation of end of day manual pricing
- Review of funds’ expense budget analysis
- Review of all regulatory filings prepared by the accounting agent including the semi-annual and annual financial statements, monthly Form N-PORT, including Part F, annual Form N-CEN and 24f-2 filings. Responsible for accuracy and integrity of the data contained within
- Preparation and review of certain financial data contained in prospectus and SAI updates
- Review of monthly, quarterly, and semi-annual dividend estimates received from accounting agent
- Assist with the preparation and/or review of the quarterly board materials
- Assist with the preparation of monthly AUM reporting and monthly fact sheet data
- Preparation of other financial reports for various groups within the firm
- Special projects, as requested
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related fields
- Minimum of 2 - 4 years of experience in public accounting or mutual fund accounting and administration
- Strong writing, technical, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong and effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to lead and work independently with minimal oversight
- Strong understanding of the Investment Company Act of 1940 and Regulation S-X reporting requirements
- Demonstrates inclusive behaviors in support of a culture that values diverse perspectives
- Willingness to work in a team-oriented environment is a must
- Proficiency with advanced functions of Microsoft Excel, Bloomberg and SimCorp, a plus
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.