Senior Associate/Associate -Vendor Accounting Operations
Accounting + Finance
SHARE THIS JOB
A prominent Multi-Strategy hedge fund in Stamford CT is looking to hire an experienced Accounting professional to lead their Corporate Accounting team.
Compensation : $90000 - $135000
Job ID : 19874
- Work with a lean team to cover all corporate accounting responsibilities
- Handle all compensation and incentive related accounting and work on budgeting, forecasting and planning
- Manage all monthly, quarterly and annual management reporting for the firm's senior leadership
- Work closely and manage outside vendors including the firm's auditors and tax consultants
- Accounting, Finance, or similar degree required
- 2-9 years of corporate accounting or Accounts Payable experience
- CPA is a plus
- Financial Services industry experience preferred
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.