Senior Associate - FP&A
Accounting + Finance
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
A well-known Private Equity Fund is looking to add a Senior Associate to their Corporate FP&A Department. This role will interact with C-level professionals, assist in various modeling projects, & have a ton of exposure to strategy.
Compensation : $120000 - $140000
Job ID : 13242
- Coordinate and manage the annual budgeting process by partnering with cross-functional teams. This role is the primary point of contact for the annual budget process and ongoing expense analysis throughout the year with a high level of visibility to all senior members of the Firm and will require constant communication with various teams and a comprehensive understanding of the operating expenses of the Firm and Funds.
- Develop a detailed understanding of the Firm’s multiple business areas and Fund structures.
- Work closely with developers to become the in-house expert on the customized planning model within Anaplan.
- Maintain detailed P&L analysis that can be easily leveraged to enhance ad hoc reporting.
- Prepare detailed semi-annual and annual supplier cost analysis for each department.
- Maintain, alter and modify the Firm’s cost allocation model and underlying statistics as needed to ensure costs are properly identified.
- Analyze profitability reporting for business areas and executive management.
- Identify opportunities to enhance the efficiency of existing processes and propose improvements.
- Assist in a variety of Firm projects and initiatives including, but not limited to, systematic automation of Fund models and automated report generation for users across various web-based applications.
- Develop strong relationships with teams across the organization and be comfortable presenting financial information across the company in a clear and concise manner
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field required
- Minimum of 3-6 years’ experience in financial budgeting / FP&A role and/or accounting role required
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills required; experience with Anaplan, Workday or Business Intelligence is a plus
- Attention to detail and follow-up, analytical acumen and excellent organizational skills with ability to handle and prioritize multiple and competing priorities
- Ability to understand new information at a rapid pace
- Ability to analyze P&L trends and identify opportunities through analysis and present them in a meaningful, articulate and concise fashion