Senior Associate – Fund Controller
Accounting + Finance
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Global Private Equity Fund Administrator with a great quality of life and flexible work environment.
Compensation : $90000 - $100000
Start-up and Pre-launch:
- Assist clients and counsel on OM and LPA;
- Fund structuring.
Fund and Partner Accounting:
- Preparation of Fund Financial Statements, including footnotes and supporting schedules;
- Prepare partner capital account statements;
- Fund and partner cash flows and IRR’s;
- Waterfall calculations;
- Coordinate and support the financial statement audit.
Cash Management and Operations:
- Allocate capital calls and distributions;
- Facilitate and monitor cash movements;
- Cash forecasting and budgeting;
- Bank and brokerage reconciliations.
- Track portfolio company transactions (purchases, income, liquidity);
- Portfolio valuation support;
- Investment Structures (hold Co’s, blockers, tax withholding, etc);
- Investment IRR calculations;
- Work with internal/external Investor Services teams, assisting with Investor contact maintenance and Investor wire information.
- 3-6 years of financial accounting and reporting experience
- Industry and/or partnership accounting experience 3+ years
- Strong Excel and data analytical skills
- CPA or Track
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Highly motivated with ability to multitask
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.