Senior Associate - Operations
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
A well established asset manager with a long history of success is looking to hire a Senior Operations Associate to their team because of growth.
Compensation : $85000 - $95000
- Manage operations functions for institutional fixed income accounts
- Responsible for daily sign-off on cash/positions, month end recons and cash flow approval.
- Manage, develop and mentor junior staff.
- Grasp big picture objectives and work closely with investment professionals
- Approximately 4+ years of experience within an alternative investment firm
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Strong knowledge of Fixed Income and derivative securities
- Excellent team leadership and development skills
- Strong communication skills and experience working closely with PMs
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.