Senior Associate - Transaction Advisory Services
Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey
SHARE THIS JOB
Global CPA and Advisory Firm is looking for a Senior Associate - Transaction Advisory Services to join their team!
Compensation : $80000 - $110000
- Analyze financial/operational results of targets through reviewing accounting records and conducting interviews with management.
- Prepare/evaluate pro forma financial information.
- Identify issues for purchase price reductions, deal structuring or deal termination. Identify post-acquisition action steps to achieve anticipated earnings/cash flow improvements.
- Evaluate effects of seasonality and cyclicality on cash flow requirements.
- Perform industry and company research. Correlate due diligence findings with client valuations
- Act as a key player in buy-side and sell-side financial due diligence engagements from both private equity and strategic corporate buyers
- Analyze historical financial statements and evaluate operational trends to identify sustainable earnings for a variety of industries, including manufacturing and distribution
- Coordinate with team and management regarding client expectations concerning project deliverables and deadlines
- Effectively write and communicate engagement reports and deliverables to client management
- Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict client confidentiality