Senior Audit & Accounting Associate
Clifton, New Jersey
- Responsible for most stages of the engagement
- Demonstrate an advanced level of accounting skills including analysis of complex accounts and account relationships, knowledge of accounting pronouncements, and be able to prepare complex financial statements, including cash flow statement and footnote disclosures.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of latest relevant accounting and auditing pronouncements
- Ability to audit high risk components of an audit engagement
- Ability to design audit programs relevant to the engagement risks
- General knowledge of tax laws and ability to prepare moderate level tax returns for individuals, partnerships, and corporations
- Ability to produce clear and concise written communications, including documenting in narrative form the results of accounting or auditing procedures performed
- Develop an expertise in an Industry Service Group to better service clients in those industries
- 3+ years of public accounting experience
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Accounting
- Completion of 150 credit hours
- CPA license preferred
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (i.e. i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint), accounting, auditing and tax software
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.