Accounting + Finance
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Top Tier Private Equity Fund looking for a Senior to join it's Audit team. This hire will be involved in all aspects of the Audit, Risk and Controls partnering with the business and leading a team. This dynamic position requires extensive collaboration at the most Senior and Executive levels across various business units, including Asset Management, Investor Relations and Finance and Operation teams, as well as at the portfolio companies.
Compensation : $100000 - $120000
Working under the general direction of Internal Audit’s leadership team, the individual will assist in the execution of assurance and advisory engagements across The Fund's Asset Manager, Real Estate, and Renewable Power businesses in North America.
Responsibilities would include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in the execution of internal audit and advisory engagements within the Asset Manager, Real Estate, and Renewable Power annual audit plans to evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of governance, risk management and control processes (financial, operational, information technology and regulatory)
- Build strong relationships with internal leadership and business group stakeholders
- Participate and assist in the delivery of The Fund's Real Estate SOX program objectives
- 1-5 years or more of relevant experience in external or internal audit or regulatory compliance
- Experience in Asset Management, Real Estate and/or Private Equity sectors highly preferred – both private and public markets - open to all Financial Services
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.