Senior Audit Manager - Accounting and Advisory Firm
Accounting + Finance
Harrison, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Growing Global Accounting and Advisory firm is looking for an Senior Audit Manager to join their team!
Compensation : $140000 - $200000
- Expertise in financial reporting in accordance with U.S. GAAP for not-for-profit entities.
- Expertise in Uniform Grant Guidance audits.
- Manage staff, seniors and managers.
- Expertise in grammar, punctuation and the creation of well written financial statement notes.
- Expertise in reviewing financial statements in accordance with U.S. GAAP, GAS and UGG standards.
- Expertise in client relations.
- Ability to meet deadlines and putting in the required effort needed to exceed our client’s expectations
- A deep understanding of U.S. GAAP literature and the AICPA Healthcare Audit Guide
- Maintain active communication with clients to manage expectations, ensure satisfaction, and lead change efforts.
- Consult, work with, and service client base to make recommendations on business and process improvement.
- Identify and communicate to management suggestions to improve client internal controls and accounting procedures.
- Direct and oversee staff and senior associates on multiple, simultaneous engagements.
- Present to Those Charged with Governance for required communications in accordance with auditing standards.
- Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict client confidentiality.
- BA/BS degree in Accounting.
- Active CPA license required.
- 8+ years of current or recent experience in a public accounting environment.
- Current or previous experience auditing Healthcare/ Nonprofit and related organizations.
- Experience leading teams and mentoring staff.
- Understanding of audit services with knowledge of GAAP, GAAS, GAS, UGG0 and FASB regulations.
- Must be able to work additional hours as needed to meet client deliverables.
- Must be willing to travel locally to clients when required and have access to a car/public transportation.
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.