Senior Auditor/Lead Auditor
Accounting + Finance
Lake Success, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Top Long Island Community Bank looking to hiring a Senior and Lead auditor to join their well established audit team for a hybrid audit position with exposure across all aspects of the bank.
Compensation : $75000 - $105000
Job ID : 19127
- To maintain a high level of productivity among the Audit Staff through careful supervision, including training, guidance, coaching, and making recommendations on their annual performance review.
- To lead multiple audits concurrently throughout the year in order to maximize the efficiency of Audit Department staffing.
- Assist the Audit Department with exception tracking and follow-up on audit issues.
- Develop Continuous Auditing testing parameters, assign Senior and Staff Auditors, as well as Audit Interns Continuous Auditing testwork, review and provide feedback on testwork completed.
- Develop and implement efficiencies to enhance the Department processes. Have a continuous improvement mindset.
- Prepares audit reports regarding the area being examined, which renders an opinion on the effectiveness of Management through review of all fieldwork performed by members of the Audit Team.
- Work on special projects as may be required from time to time by Audit Management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Banking, Finance, Accounting or other business-related concentration.
- A minimum of five (5) years experience in performing financial or operational audits.
- CIA Certification or similar industry certification preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain rapport with supervisors, peers, staff, and members of Senior Management.
- Excellent communications, analytical and technical skills.
- Preferred proficiency in the use of software applications utilized by the Bank, Microsoft Office applications (Word and Excel) and Adobe Acrobat software.
- Valid driver’s license and access to a personal vehicle.
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.