Accounting + Finance
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Prestigious Global Law Firm based in New York City is looking to add a Senior Biller to their team.
Compensation : $85000 - $95000
Job ID : 18436
- Preparation of bills including narrative descriptions, transfers and on account applications, with high attention to detail.
- Review timekeeper diaries and costs for compliance with client’s outside counsel guidelines.
- Interpret, advise and influence your assigned partners by reviewing their SOE, understanding the billing arrangement and billing frequency of each matter and client.
- Coordinate and lead meeting with your assigned partners regularly (e.g., at least once a month).
- Monitor bill processing status and perform necessary follow up.
- Obtain and review Engagement letters and Outside Counsel Guidelines.
- Ensure successful submission of E-Billing thru Billblast or directly through the clients 3rd party E-Billing vendor.
- 3+ years of Legal Billing experience.
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred.
- Must be willing to work 2 days a week in the office.
- Strong with systems in general, experience with Aderant is a plus.
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.