Senior Ceded Re Accountant
Accounting + Finance
Warren, New Jersey
SHARE THIS JOB
High-Growth Insurance Firm is seeking a Senior Accountant to assist in their Ceded Re Team. This role will work directly with the Controller and have a ton of room to grow.
Compensation : $100000 - $120000
Job ID : 19125
- Supervise the monitoring and settlement of open ceded balances
- Assist with collections and preparation of ceded payments
- Oversee ceded cashflow projections
- Regular reporting of status of ceded settlements including aged reports. Provide various cash reports and metrics.
- Manage ceded payable and recoverable account balances and reconciliations
- Support the billing and settlement of ceded bordereaux as well as assist in the resolution of related complex challenges and market inquiries
- Develop strong relationships with internal and external clients to ensure timely cash administration and inquiry responses
- Support ceded reporting to markets to ensure appropriate level of service
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in reinsurance operations
- Strong analytical and reconciliation skills
- Retrocession and / or third-party capital industry knowledge with operations and reporting experience a plus
- Experience with ceded reinsurance
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.