Senior Client Financial Analyst
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Award Winning, fully integrated, next generation Public Relations and Communications Firm headquartered in New York City is looking to add a Client Financial Analyst to their team. This role is newly created based on the extensive growth the firm has experienced in the last 18 months.
Compensation : $75000 - $85000
Job ID : 12896
- Support Client Finance Manager in driving profitability across client accounts.
- Partner and consult with project management and integrated teams in support of financial stewardship.
- Assist in the preparation and monitoring/tracking of: staffing plans, client fee and OOP budgets, SOWs, and Purchase Orders.
- Support Client Finance Manager to gather, consolidate and ensure accuracy of fee income forecasts and reconcile/analyze budget v. actuals and forecast for portfolio of accounts.
- Support Client Finance Manager on monthly revenue recognition on portfolio of accounts.
- Partner with billing team and project managers.
- BS in Accounting or Finance
- 2-4 years of experience in accounting or client finance.
- Knowledge of or interest in PR, advertising or the Experience in a Professional Services Firm (ideally Public Relations, Advertising, Marketing or Communications).
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office with advanced Excel experience and experience with an ERP system.
- Strong interpersonal skills, positive attitude and team player.
- Detail oriented, proactive, with an ability to multi-task.
- Sensitive to deadlines in a fast paced environment; high sense of urgency.