Senior Corporate Accountant
Accounting + Finance
Jersey City, New Jersey
SHARE THIS JOB
Newly Formed REIT that specializes in Sustainable Class A Properties is looking to add an Senior Accountant to their team.
Compensation : $95000 - $115000
- Prepare monthly close, general ledger activity, accounting entries, monthly workpapers and variance analytics for corporate entities
- Review work of staff and payroll accountant
- Work on the Company’s SEC filings, including Form 10-K, 10-Q, proxy, MD&A, etc.
- Assist with stock compensation accounting reconciliations
- Assist with audit requests from external and internal auditors
- College degree in accounting, finance, and or business or related area
- CPA preferred
- Experience with Yardi preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft word and Excel
- Experience working in real estate a plus but not necessary
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.