Senior Data Analyst - Hedge Fund
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
One of the fastest growing Multi Strat Hedge Funds in the world is building out their entire Middle Office team to prepare for growth in AUM. This is your chance to be a part of a world class firm and have a impact in building out processes and procedures!
Compensation : $100000 - $140000
- Oversee a wide array of firm reference data including strategy, portfolio structures, and analyst information; coordinate with colleagues throughout the firm on new product launches; maintain up-to-date analyst information for accurate p&l and regulatory reporting
- Maintain the firm’s extensive counterparty database across multiple counterparty types; coordinate with investment professionals, Legal, Operations, and Accounting to launch new clearing and executing relationships
- Support Valuations and Portfolio Managers with PnL, pricing and mark to market.
- Assist with ad hoc requests, project work, and larger firm initiatives
- Contribute ideas and recommendations to improve process efficiencies and increase risk mitigation; raise these ideas to team management in thoughtful and well-prepared manner
- 3-10 Years of hedge fund data experience
- Data feeds, valuations, data integrity
- Credit product knowledge ++
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.