Senior Director of Business Management
Accounting + Finance
SHARE THIS JOB
Our client is searching for an experienced senior manager to lead a dedicated service team handling a group of several large clients. This role will be required to work 2 days a week in their Encino, CA office.
Compensation : $140000 - $200000
- Lead and manage one or more business management client service teams
- Manage workflow, ensure deadlines are being met, and internal processes and procedures are being followed.
- Review financial statements, tax returns, cash flow reports, other financial reporting and client meeting packages.
- Prepare financial statement summaries as required for Partners.
- Regular communication with Partners regarding client financial matters.
- Regular communication with Clients to answer questions, fulfill requests, and provide financial advice when needed.
- Coordinate with the tax department on client tax matters
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting preferred; or other related Business field
- Certified Public Accountant or Enrolled Agent preferred
- 7+ years of related experience in the Business Management field and/or working with high-net-worth individuals
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.