Senior Director, SEC Reporting And Technical Accounting
Accounting + Finance
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
A hyper-growth, publicly traded Technology/Luxury Services Company is looking to add a Senior Director, SEC Reporting and Technical Accounting to their corporate accounting teams.
Compensation : $190000 - $220000
Job ID : 14591
Based in New York City and reporting to the Corporate Controller, the Senior Director, SEC Reporting and Technical Accounting will:
- Lead the SEC reporting function and own the preparation and review of SEC filings (10-K and 10-Q) utilizing Workiva.
- Work cross functionally on SEC reporting matters for the preparation and review of financial statements, footnote disclosures, MD&A, and other relevant disclosure checklists.
- Lead the evaluation of all technical accounting matters, updating memos when necessary on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Manage a team of 2 as well as any outside consultants.
- Work cross functionally with Investor Relations, the M&A team, and the Internal Audit team.
- BS in Accounting and a CPA are required.
- 12+ years of experience, ideally in the Big 4, working on SEC engagements or a Big 4/Private combo working in the SEC Reporting Team of a Publicly Traded Company.
- Strong technical accounting experience.
- Strong systems skills (Excel, NetSuite, Workiva or another large ERP system).