Senior Finance Analyst - Consumer Products
Accounting + Finance
Jersey City, New Jersey
- Serve as a strategic business partner, bringing an understanding of Finance, value creation and business drivers.
- Supports analytical and business frameworks as well as a quantitative approach to decision making that shape the overall strategic course of the organization.
- Focus on operations including but not limited to formulation of pricing strategies, business assessment of new product initiatives, economic evaluation of capital expenditures, competitive analysis and benchmarking, and business process redesign
- Analyze financial results and key trends, assess current and future business risks, and communicate results to leadership.
- Implement process improvement actions in assigned areas in line with development of procedures for required duties.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with cross-functional business partners to develop annual financial plans and ongoing forecasts for departmental expenses and headcounts.
- Involvement with special projects related to business development, strategic growth and ad hoc analysis.
- Contribute to our culture of being collaborative, respectful, transparent, ethical, and efficient.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field; MBA or CPA strongly preferred
- Minimum of four years of related financial planning and analysis experience with increasing responsibility and control
- Prior work experience in Brand, Supply Chain, Customer Development (Sales), Audit, Accounting, Financial Reporting, or Financial Planning is preferred
- An enterprising and inquisitive nature that can find solutions to complex problems
- Experience creating and implementing process improvement solutions
- Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills to clearly communicate results and implications of analysis in both verbal and written forms
- Experience communicating effectively with all levels leadership, and experience communicating with all levels of financial acumen
- Enjoys working in a collaborative team environment
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.