Warren, New Jersey
SHARE THIS JOB
A growing P&C Insurance & Re-Insurance organization is looking to add headcount to their lean team that will be focused on their Re-insurance business. This role will sit on a lean team and get tons of Senior Leadership exposure
Compensation : $115000 - $125000
- Assist in the preparation of the annual operating budget and quarterly forecasts, including planning for strategic objectives, business initiatives, headcount, and operating expenses.
- Role in the implementation of a new group financial planning and forecasting platform; conduct budget training for stakeholders and serve as a point of contact for the Reinsurance Financial Planning and Analysis team to cross-functional stakeholders across the organization.
- Engage and collaborate with segment finance teams and stakeholders across the organization to drive the development and improvement of financial planning and analysis processes and systems.
- Drive continuous improvement within the team; continue enhancement of planning and forecasting functionality with the goal of improving efficiency, quality, and communication.
- Participate in multi-functional projects on behalf of Reinsurance Financial Planning and Analysis team; build strong relationships and maintain open lines of communication with key stakeholders.
- Create dashboards and ad hoc reports to support business operations and stakeholders.
- Develop and verify accuracy of materials and presentations used for senior management and Board of Directors meetings.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or management information systems; MBA a plus.
- A minimum of 3 years of financial or business planning & analysis experience, preferably in the property and casualty (re)insurance industry; excellent analytical skills and problem-solving abilities.
- Experience in creating Power BI tools (strongly preferred).
- Strong PowerPoint presentation skills.
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Desire to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Prior experience with a financial planning system such as Anaplan, TM1, Oracle, Adaptive/Workday, or similar, is a plus.
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.