Senior Fund Accountant
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
A successful asset management firm is seeking to add a talented, driven Senior Fund Accountant to their team.
Compensation : $95000 - $105000
Job ID : 8383
- Work closely with operations and other groups in managing daily cash and position breaks
- Review reporting to investors and internal constituents (portfolio managers, investor relations)
- Oversee and review daily and monthly NAV packages from the fund administrator
- Prepare quarterly footnote, MD&A disclosures, and other analyses
- Review NQ, NCSRS, and NCSR reporting for the funds
- Track and coordinate expense payments for the funds
- Prepare and review monthly account reconciliations and fluctuation analyses
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field is required.
- CPA preferred
- 4-5+ years of progressive professional experience in fund accounting and public accounting (Big 4 preferred)
- Strong understanding of U.S. GAAP
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.