Senior Fund Accountant
New York, New York
- Oversight of the month-end close process for a subset of private equity funds with varying strategies
- Calculations of investor allocations, capital calls, management fees, and incentive fees.
- Calculation of fund NAV's
- Working with the investment team on portfolio valuation estimates
- Work with senior leadership on business development opportunities, including assisting with compiling presentations and marketing materials
- 3-5 years of Big 4 audit experience with Private Equity, and/or Asset Management clients
- Strong GAAP / financial statement experience
- Exposure and understanding of capital calls, distributions, carry models, management fee calculations, etc.
- CPA or significant progress towards it
- Excellent presentation skills
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.