Senior Fund Accountant/Senior Portfolio Accountant
Accounting + Finance
SHARE THIS JOB
A world-renowned Hedge Fund is seeking to add a strong Candidate to their lean Accounting & Operations Function. This role will have hybrid responsibilities between accounting, investor relations, and valuation testing.
Compensation : $110000 - $245000
Job ID : 15878
- Reviewing outsource partner deliverables for quality, accuracy and timeliness and troubleshooting as necessary when problems arise. Outsourcer deliverables include security and portfolio valuations (e.g., GAV, & NAV), profit & loss reporting and performance returns, and account events (e.g., transfer-in-kind).
- Acting as liaison between outsource partner(s) and internal departments (e.g., Trading/Account Management, Client Service) for queries and providing subject matter expertise on various projects and initiatives.
- Identifying problems and inefficiencies with various process and developing and implementing solutions (e.g., streamlining redundant processes, automating controls & reports, etc.)
- 2-10 years of accounting and/or operations experience (e.g., NAV, valuation, investor allocations & P/L) in financial services (i.e., investment banking, hedge fund administration, hedge fund, or accounting or operations at a consulting firm)
- Proficient in commonly used software such as Excel, SharePoint, PowerPoint. Data manipulation and coding skills are also not required but are valuable (e.g., pivot tables, macros, SQL, etc.)