Senior Internal Auditor
Accounting + Finance
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
A hyper-growth, publicly traded Technology/Luxury Services Company is looking to add a Senior Internal Auditor to their corporate Internal Audit team. Based in New York City and reporting to the SVP, Internal Audit, the Senior Internal Auditor will be responsible for the following:
Compensation : $100000 - $115000
Job ID : 14751
- The execution of testing associated with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance.
- Participation in Financial, Operational, and SOX audit assignments.
- Conduct process walkthroughs to evaluate, design, and perform key controls testing to determine effectiveness of internal controls.
- Perform and manage audit assignments from planning through reporting.
- Present and write audit reports summarizing audit results including observations and management action plans.
- BS in Accounting or Finance.
- CPA or CIA is preferred, or at least working towards the certification with parts passed.
- 3+ years of experience, either from the Internal Audit department of a Publicly Traded Company or out of Public Accounting with SOX experience.
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.