Senior Internal Auditor
Long Island City, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Global, publicly-traded Specialty Manufacturer seeking an Internal Auditor to join their 2 year rotational program.
Compensation : $100000 - $110000
Job ID : 12227
- Performing internal audit reviews, including the enhancement of audit plans, programs and/or documentation in accordance with best practices by accepted professional standards.
- Assist the Director, Internal Audit in the development of our data analytics program including use of the Business Intelligence (BI) Tool to enhance audit procedures.
- Partner with business owners to continuously develop an understanding of the business, its processes and operations, and to identify control enhancement and process enhancement opportunities.
- Identify and communicate business inefficiencies, internal control weaknesses or operational issues observed during audits and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Responsible for the effectiveness and continuous improvement of the in-place company-wide SOX control environment.
- Approximately 3-5 years audit experience; “Big 4” and/or internal audit advisory practice in a CPA firm preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office Products and a general understanding of ERP Software.
- Travel up to 10%, domestic and international.
- CPA or in process of obtaining a CPA, a must. MBA would be desirable but not required.