Senior Investment Specialist
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Global Asset Manager with a particular focus in Infrastructure investing is looking for an experienced Investment Specialist who will play a critical role in both gaining and retaining assets across the platform.
Compensation : $150000 - $160000
Job ID : 12330
- Work closely with investment team to understand the market, strategies, and portfolio positioning.
- Communicate firm's investment philosophy, process, investments, and performance to both internal stakeholders and external audiences.
- In partnership with Global Distribution, meet with investors/prospects to develop their knowledge of firm's capabilities and provide current market commentary/updates.
- Partner with Marketing to develop written and digital material with clear, effective, and consistent messaging.
- Respond to portfolio and market related questions from distribution, marketing, and RFP teams.
- Minimum BS degree from an accredited university; CFA/CAIA progress preferred but required.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a hybrid product management, sales/investments role.
- Must be a strategic thinker motivated to support sales and grow strong investor relationships.
- Must have excellent communication/presentation skills with proven ability to make the complex, simple.
- Up to 20-25% travel may be required.