Senior Manager, Corporate Accounting
Accounting + Finance
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
A hyper-growth, publicly traded Technology/Luxury Services Company is looking to add a Senior Manager of Corporate Accounting to their corporate accounting teams. Based in New York City and reporting to the Corporate Controller, the Senior Manager of Accounting will be responsible for:
Compensation : $150000 - $165000
Job ID : 14667
- Managing the month end, quarter end, and year end close as well as the consolidation process.
- Managing, training, and developing a team of 4 people.
- Driving the quarterly audit review as well as the year-end audit.
- Assisting the SEC Reporting & Technical Accounting Team in the drafting of the 10-Q and 10-K.
- BS in Accounting.
- 8+ years of experience in both Public Accounting and the Corporate Accounting department of a Publicly Traded Company or a straight Big 4 Manager.
- CPA is required.
- NetSuite is preferred, strong Excel skills are required.
- Experience working for a Publicly Traded Company.