Senior Manager - Forensic Accounting
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
A Top 15 CPA Firm that has a growing Advisory Services Group is looking to add a Senior Manager that will focus on Litigation & Forensic Services
Compensation : $150000 - $200000
- Work closely with leaders to manage cases from start to finish.
- Work with team members to ensure accurate and timely financial models, analysis, and research.
- Prepares reports that ensure analysis adequately supports conclusions reached.
- Provides guidance and mentoring to staff to help facilitate staff development.
- Manages the assignment budget and profitability in area of responsibility.
- Take a lead role in managing engagements and client interactions.
- Demonstrate proven ability to take a project from start to finish with minimal guidance.
- Demonstrate ability to lead, motivate, develop and coach teams.
- Strong interpersonal skills and active participation in networking.
- Minimum 5 years of related experience.
- B.S degree in accounting, finance or economics required.
- Professional licenses or credentials; CPA or CFE preferred
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.