Senior Manager - Strategic Finance Consulting
Accounting + Finance
New York, New York
- Hands-on experience translating data and analytics into actionable insights with ability to create reports and present observations to clients in a clear and concise manner.
- Able to design and execute the transformation and analysis of large structured and unstructured / quantitative and qualitative datasets.
- Strong problem-solving skills with ability to work independently, owning and driving projects from requirements through execution by implementing various data analytics solutions.
- Work closely with stakeholders to understand their business needs, developing and maintaining strong internal and client relationships to manage cross-functional projects/initiatives.
- Senior Manager-level candidates must have project management experience in cross-functional engagements including accounting/finance, FP&A, modeling, and/or tech implementation.
- Must be able to effectively communicate complex, technical topics to a novice, non-technical audience with a passion for collaboration, learning new technologies, and client success.
- Ability to manage individual and supporting staff workflows and task responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree is required; educational backgrounds in quantitative fields like Accounting/Finance, Information Systems, Statistics, and Computer Science is preferred.
- CPA or other relevant designations are preferred.
- Analytics background and experience, preferably in a client service environment.
- Major/Minor Competencies:
- ETL Automation: Alteryx.
- Visualization: Tableau / MSFT PowerBI.
- Code-Based: Python (R acceptable but not preferred).
- Data Query: SQL (T-SQL) / (mySQL acceptable but not preferred).
- Relational Data: Understanding of Database syntax (Table Structure, Joins, Filters).
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.