Senior Operations Associate
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Multi-Strat Alternative Asset Manager with a particular focus in structured products and credit is looking to add a member to their fairly lean operations team that is responsible for all of operations, treasury, and pnl across all of their strategies.
Compensation : $115000 - $140000
Job ID : 14653
Responsibilities include but won't be limited to the following:
- Responsible for completing a multitude of wire movements through the firm’s complex organizational structure in order to fund private deals/loans as well as pay servicers, vendors and financing counterparties.
- Sole responsibility for the booking and full lifecycle event processing of Single name CDS, CDX Indices/Options/Tranches, ABX/CMBX, Private Loans, CRE Loans, etc.
- Credit Event Processing
- Partner with trading, technology and business development to create software-based trade tickets and p&i reconciliation tools for all newly traded products.
- BS degree in Finance or related degree
- 2-7 years of relevant operations experience (ideally 4-6) preferably on the buy-side
- Solid understanding of fixed income, structured products, and/or public/private credit.
- Highly attentive to detail with proven ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills