Senior Op's Associate (Credit)
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
A global credit hedge fund is seeking an experienced credit operations professional to join their growing platform. Free benefits, great culture, and awesome new office space.
Compensation : $95000 - $130000
Job ID : 12924
- Providing daily support to portfolio management team engaged in a variety of investment products but with a focus on the trading of bank loans, CMBS, total return swaps, and CLO's
- Review and oversee the fund administrators work
- Confirm and reconcile daily, weekly, monthly Profit and Loss
- Use Bloomberg and internal programs to help with all trade bookings, allocations, and cash funding
- Serving as an informational resource for loan products to PMs and other cross functional teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field from an accredited university
- 4 – 7 years of experience in the financial services industry
- Experience with one or more of the following asset classes: bank loans, bonds, clo's, abs/mbs, private loans.
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.