Senior Op's Associate (Credit)
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
A global credit hedge fund is seeking an experienced credit operations professional to join their growing platform. Free benefits, great culture, and awesome new office space.
Compensation : $95000 - $130000
Job ID : 12924
- Providing daily support to portfolio management team engaged in a variety of investment products but with a focus on the trading of bank loans, CMBS, total return swaps, and CLO's
- Review and oversee the fund administrators work
- Confirm and reconcile daily, weekly, monthly Profit and Loss
- Use Bloomberg and internal programs to help with all trade bookings, allocations, and cash funding
- Serving as an informational resource for loan products to PMs and other cross functional teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field from an accredited university
- 4 – 7 years of experience in the financial services industry
- Experience with one or more of the following asset classes: bank loans, bonds, clo's, abs/mbs, private loans.