Senior Project Manager - Credit Fund
SHARE THIS JOB
Growing Global Credit fund is looking to fill a need for a strategic change leader (project manager) with a proven background identifying and implementing change across a growing alternative platform.
Compensation : $150000 - $175000
Job ID : 25476
- This individual will be responsible for assessing current and future business initiatives by working directly with departments firm-wide to analyze, identify, and provide solutions to risks and inefficiencies in people, process, and technology. This individual will be part of a team that designs, implements, and scales internal and external business solutions while ensuring thoughtful integration within existing infrastructure and the overall architecture.
- This senior leader will work closely with each business leader and team to plan and prioritize projects as well as coordinate the allocation of resources.
- BS degree in Finance/MIS or related degree from an accredited university.
- Minimum of 5+ years of alternative operations/project management experience.
- Proven ability to identify and implement solutions across at least one business vertical.
- Strategic thinker able to collaborate and brainstorm with leaders at all levels across several business strategies.
- Must be an excellent communicator with exceptional organization and planning skills.
- Ability to dive deep into initiatives at all stages while remaining focused on the bigger picture.
- Experience in business analysis and reporting design and concepts.