Senior Manager/Director Strategic Pricing - Law Firm
Accounting + Finance
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Prestigious Global Law Firm based in New York City is looking to add a Senior Manager/Director Strategic Pricing to their team headquartered in New York City.
Compensation : $180000 - $250000
- drive pricing initiatives forward
- develop, negotiate and implement appropriate fee arrangements that meet both the client's budget and pricing demands and internal firm requirements.
- support the development of profitable pricing solutions in response to client RFPs and informal pricing requests.
- Contribute to the preparation of various templates and robust financial pricing models with analyses to help provide partners with projected outcomes for alternative pricing arrangements.
- work with the firm's financial analysts and specialists to oversee pricing model developments
- review of fee arrangements, special provisions and terms and conditions of client engagements to ensure compliance with firm-wide policies and procedures.
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in a Finance / Accounting related role in a law firm environment.
- Experience with pricing, rates, budgeting, financial analysis for law firms is essential.
- Excellent analytical, project management, prioritization and organization skills.
- Effectively communicate within a diverse cultural business environment, both verbally and in writing; which includes partners, internal stakeholders and external clients.
- Experience with law firm technology such as Aderant and high proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.