Accounting + Finance
Bridgewater, New Jersey
- Prepare intermediate to complex individual, corporate and partnership tax returns.
- Review basic to intermediate individual, corporate and partnership tax returns prepared by tax associates for accuracy.
- Conduct tax research using CCH, RIA and BNA tax software systems.
- Respond to inquiries from the IRS and other tax authorities.
- Oversee, train and coach tax associates and interns on assignments and assess their performance.
- Oversee multiple engagements concurrently with various teams to efficiently meet client deadlines.
- 2- 6 years' experience in audit/tax (ideally with real estate or funds)
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.