Senior Tax Accountant
Accounting + Finance
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Senior Tax Associate will work primarily as a reviewer with the firms' tax clients & contribute to building new processes, planforms & services as part of the group.
Compensation : $90000 - $120000
Job ID : 14971
- Review quarterly tax projections and tax returns for individuals, partnerships, corporations, trusts and private foundations
- Identify tax planning opportunities that may benefit clients
- Assist with ad hoc tax modeling and analysis
- Correspond with the IRS and state tax authorities to resolve tax notices and assist in an audit process
- 3+ years of tax experience in a public accounting firm
- Strong technical knowledge of individual, partnership and corporate tax planning and compliance
- Tax knowledge and experience with equity compensation (ISOs, NSOs, RSUs, Restricted Stock) is a plus!