Senior Tax Associate
New York, New York
- Preparing and reviewing trader fund security analysis, federal, state and local tax and information returns, K-1s allocations (aggregation and private-equity styled) work papers for numerous entities (including domestic and foreign investment funds, as well as domestic and foreign special purpose corporations and partnerships).
- Assist the tax team in coordinating extensive tax compliance functions as well as compliance with global reporting requirements.
- Work closely with different departments to complete new entity registration forms and FATCA/CRS self-certifications.
- Will have the opportunity to contribute, assist, and participate on this undertaking. This will expose the candidate to new tools and leading technologies within the tax industry.
- 2-3 years’ experience in hedge funds and investment vehicles
- Compliance experience with investment partnership allocations
- Working knowledge of complex investments, including derivatives
- Ability to multi-task in a high volume environment
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.