Accounting + Finance
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
A full-service certified public accounting and advisory firm with a long history of serving clients both domestically and internationally is looking for a Senior Tax Associate to join their team!
Compensation : $70000 - $100000
- Prepare intermediate to complex individual, corporate and partnership tax returns.
- Review basic to intermediate individual, corporate and partnership tax returns prepared by tax associates for accuracy.
- Conduct tax research using CCH, RIA and BNA tax software systems.
- Respond to inquiries from the IRS and other tax authorities.
- Oversee, train and coach tax associates and interns on assignments and assess their performance.
- Oversee multiple engagements concurrently with various teams to efficiently meet client deadlines.
- BA/BS Degree in Accounting required; MST a plus.
- 3+ years' progressive tax experience in a public accounting firm required.
- CPA certification or demonstrated progress towards obtaining CPA certification; including 150-credit coursework required.
- Proficient experience preparing tax returns for all types of entities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral).
- Strong analytical, organizational and project management skills including strong attention to detail.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, CCH Axcess, ProSystem fx and other tax related software programs.
- Must be able to work additional hours as needed to meet client deliverables.
- Must be willing to travel locally to clients if/when required.
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.