Sr Analyst, Controls
Accounting + Finance
Parsippany, New Jersey
SHARE THIS JOB
A Professional Services Company, provide safety, security and prevention across the USA
Compensation : $85000 - $100000
Job ID : 14268
- Develop and evaluate controls. Provide divisional level monitoring and support country ICFR on accounting control. Monitor that key risks related to financial reporting within processes are controlled.
- Support the operational procedures of the group function by providing advice, training, monitoring and reporting.
- Champion tools and best practice methods, ensuring and developing the financial/accounting quality of local country closings, procedures and routines.
- Help develop ERP and other tools supporting the business, provide advice on the implementation of internal controls baseline requirements into new ERP projects.
- Report on any internal and external audit observations and provide support to ensure action plans address observations in a timely manner.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- 2+ years of experience
- CPA, MBA,CMA ++
- Must have strong controls, risk, audit knowledge and mindset