Sr Quantitative Analyst - Futures
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Our client is an established, Global multi-manager platform with more than $15Bil AUM headquartered in mid-town Manhattan. Their Portfolio Teams invest capital across Quantitative Systematic, Macro & Fixed Income, Fundamental Equities and Tactical trading strategies that capitalize on inefficiencies & arbitrage opportunities within the global markets. They have a broad footprint with global offices across the US, Europe, EMEA, and Asia.
Compensation : $200000 - $250000
Job ID : 19751
Our client is looking to hire a senior quantitative analyst with a proven expertise in Systematic Futures. This hire will join an existing team in the Miami/Fort Lauderdale area but can work out of the NYC offices. This hire will work closely with the portfolio team to model out complex trade ideas and work with the quantitative risk and developers to launch the strategy. This hire will have experience at a recognized Hedge Fund or CTA successfully trading within the US Futures markets.
- 7 - 15+ Years Buy-side experience in top Commodities, CTA or Macro Fund
- STEM background with advanced degrees preferred (MSc, MFE, PhD)
- Certificate of Quantitative Finance ideal
- Collaborative critical thinker who is comfortable as part of a larger team as is working independently on projects as needed
- Strong communication skills to convey technical ideas in a clear and concise manner
- Expertise in C++, Python & SQL, Java