Sr Quantitative Analyst - Futures
New York, New York
Our client is looking to hire a senior quantitative analyst with a proven expertise in Systematic Futures. This hire will join an existing team in the Miami/Fort Lauderdale area but can work out of the NYC offices. This hire will work closely with the portfolio team to model out complex trade ideas and work with the quantitative risk and developers to launch the strategy. This hire will have experience at a recognized Hedge Fund or CTA successfully trading within the US Futures markets.
- 7 - 15+ Years Buy-side experience in top Commodities, CTA or Macro Fund
- STEM background with advanced degrees preferred (MSc, MFE, PhD)
- Certificate of Quantitative Finance ideal
- Collaborative critical thinker who is comfortable as part of a larger team as is working independently on projects as needed
- Strong communication skills to convey technical ideas in a clear and concise manner
- Expertise in C++, Python & SQL, Java
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.