Accounting + Finance
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Prominent privately owned real estate firm with over $50 Billion in assets is looking to add a Staff Accountant to their team. Located at the corporate HQ in New York City.
Compensation : $70000 - $85000
Job ID : 12711
- Creating daily accounting entries for the various activities and transactions.
- Analyzing the general ledger and preparing appropriate accruals and adjusting journal entries in accordance with GAAP.
- Preparing monthly bank reconciliations and posting journal entries.
- Assisting with month end close activities as well as the annual audit.
- Assisting with special projects, as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- 1-2 years of experience in either corporate real estate accounting, property accounting or Public Accounting.
- Must have strong Excel skills and be overall systems savvy.
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.