New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
A Pre-IPO Technology Company has a newly created Staff Accountant role that will partner with FP&A, work closely on the close process, and help out with ad-hoc projects.
Compensation : $80000 - $90000
- Assuming significant responsibility for month end close process via preparation of journal entries, schedules, and reconciliations for several key areas such as fixed assets and leases.
- Maintaining general ledger accounts for prepaids and accruals, including recording adjusting entries and reclasses.
- Overseeing the accounting of compensation costs (payroll) and related liabilities.
- Managing the accounting for our international subsidiaries.
- Assisting with the financial audit, with full exposure throughout the entire process.
- Partnering with FP&A on forecasting and analysis.
- 1-3 years of professional experience, with at least 1 busy season at public accounting firm.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Accounting.
- An active CPA license.
- Strong quantitative skills and a thorough understanding of GAAP.
- Proficiency in MS Office with advanced skills in Excel.
- A self-starter mentality with the ability to work both individually and collaboratively.
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.